August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012 - For the Strong and the Wishing To Be Strong

It's hard to explain what inspired this. Maybe it's my own take on things that I've seen happen around me. Maybe it's an actual person. Maybe it's you, Reader. I cannot rightly say. Just know that you may take from this what you will. I write for You and for me.

Enjoy!




Do not pity the Strong
They do not ask for it
They do not need it
To pity them
Is to take their strength
To take from them what makes them Strong
To make yourself the Villain
The Abuser
The friend who never cared.

Do not pity the Weak
Though they may ask for it
They do not need it
To pity them
Is to keep them Weak
To deny them the things that can make them Strong
To make yourself the Devil
The Enabler
The cancer in their mind.

Give them both your Love
Though they may not ask for it
They may not need it
But to love them
Is to give them strength
To give them support to make them Strong
To make yourself the Hero
The Lover
The friend who is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment